Introduction to Mobile App Development
This program is an innovative beginner’s introduction to programming an app creation. It transforms the traditional way of learning to code and the complex language of text-based coding into visual and hands on, block-based programming. Student beginners of all ages are targeted and no previous programming experience is needed.
The course covers:
- Basic understanding of computer logic
- Creating Events and events Handlers
- Manipulating data and functions
- Logic Loops and Conditionals
- User Design
Introduction to Programming (Python)
This program is intended for students with little or no programming experience. Students will gain an understanding of the role of computation can play in problem solving, be able to write small programs that accomplish useful goals.
This course covers:
- Python programming language
- Object Oriented Programming
- Program efficiency
- Dictionaries, Sets, and Files