Code Camp Caraibe’s Robotics Camp is designed to introduce students to Robotics and Programming. Students will learn and develop skills in coding, electronics, practical physics and problem solving. They will use a hands-on approach to design and program their own robotic solutions.
2023 Camp runs between September 11th to November 30th
- Learn the basics of electronics and functions of circuit components.
- Learn about and how to program a microcontroller, servos, sensors, and more.
- Participate in team-based robotics challenges,
- Enhance math skills and develop problem solving skills
- Build real circuits.
- By the end of this camp, students will be able to or have developed prototypes to robotics solutions.