BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Experiences developing applications on Ruby on Rails.
- Assist in the conception and maintenance of a unified UI layer across multiple applications
- Work in an agile environment where we ship features frequently.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Foster quality while building solutions, through extensive testing of your code.
- Participate in deployment processes.
- Care deeply about performance.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails > 5.
- Knowledge with Docker.
- Proficiency with development tools such as jira, git, bash, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Familiarity with Web APIs, GraphQL.
- Database engine knowledge experience, especially Postgres.
Nice to Have
- Experience in the implementation of new features using React with Hooks, CSS, HTML
- Understand CI CD process and tools.
- Understanding about Cloud providers and PaaS.
- Experience with Redis, Sidekiq, Heroku, AWS.