BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement features with performance and maintainability as strong considerations
- Assist in the conception and maintenance of a unified UI layer across multiple applications
- Participate in the definition of development processes, including agile project management, continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD), release process
- Work in an agile environment where we ship features frequently.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Foster quality while building solutions, through extensive testing of your code
- Support tracking projects to schedule, budget, and scope, reporting status, issues, and risks to project leadership team
- Assist in resolution of complex and escalated production issues.
- Participate in deployment processes, including planning for server less applications.
- Develop back end applications and data models to solve well-defined user needs.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Assist in the implementation of new features using ReactJS and Ruby on Rails.
- Database engine knowledge experience (Postgres)
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Proficiency with development tools such as jira, git, bash, etc.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Experience with AWS/Heroku
- Experiences developing applications or willing to learn Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in the implementation of new features using React with Hooks, Typescript, CSS, HTML.
- Experience with Redis, Sidekiq.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Team player.
- Experience working within agile environments.