Technical degree or Bs. Degree in computer Science or similar.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be involved in design and specification reviews, evaluate business requirements for clarity and testability. Then use this information to design test cases and test scripts.
- Promoting quality processes, bringing the best practices to the team.
- Able to perform all kinds of tests as required by the product (functionality, integration, smoke, performance, usability, regression, acceptance, sanity, etc.)
- Select, and use appropriate tools for different types of testing related to automation, execution and analysis.
- Able to mentor and coach junior test engineers.
- 5+ years of experience in testing.
- Adept in Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in any automation tools (Selenium, Cypress, Appium) etc.
- Experience in API Testing.
- Experience in web-based application testing/UI.
- Advanced experience in Test Case and Test Plan definition.
- Bugs and tracking tools (Jira, Rally, TFS, etc).
- Test Case management tools (Testlink-TestRails-Rally).
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience working within agile environments.
- Team player.