BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, design, develop and debug real time VR software for prototypes and user experiences.
- Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of VR scenarios, depending on the project type.
- Writing well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages as necessary.
- Foster quality while building solutions, through extensive testing of your code.
- Participate in the definition of development processes, including agile project management, continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD), release process
- Assist in resolution of complex and escalated production issues.
- Care deeply about performance.
- Good people skills, care about mentoring others.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience with Unity or Unreal.
- Strong experience in building VR applications with an emphasis on performance and robustness.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and coding best practices, especially in C# and/or C++.
- Experience and understanding in UX and designing user centered interfaces for VR.
- Conducting user testing for VR interventions to produce a high standard of UX and UI for VR.
- Proficiency with development tools such as jira, git, bash.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Team player.
- Experience working within agile environments.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor junior team members
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice To Have
Familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Substance, etc.